Two killed in Autauga County crash | News
AUTAUGA COUNTY, AL (WSFA) - Authorities are looking in to what caused a single-vehicle crash that claimed the life of two men over the weekend.
Alabama State Troopers say a single-vehicle crash claimed the lives of 20-year-old Cody Allen Hicks of Prattville and 33-year-old Jeremie Wayne Terrell of Deatsville.
Authorities say the two were killed when the 1999 Chevrolet Silverado Hicks was driving left the roadway and overturned. Neither man was wearing a seat belt. That crash happened around 1:25 a.m. on Autauga County Road 85 at the intersection of Autauga County Road 82.
No additional information is available at this time as Troopers continue to investigate.
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Legislature passes bill providing additional protection to the elderly
- Montgomery County Sheriff's Office to hold Firearms Familiarization Course
- The Gathering of Eagles Welcome the Class of 2013 at Riverwalk Stadium
- Chick-fil-A Founder Selects Montgomery Team Member to Receive Chain’s Top Scholarship May 22
- Garrett Elementary holds end of year Teacher Appreciation and Field Day