ALDOT road conditions page provides updated highway travel information | News
The Alabama Department of Transportation would like to remind motorists that they can check the conditions of Alabama’s state and federal highways on the Road Conditions page of the ALDOT Web site.
ALDOT has made preparations and mobilized personnel and resources across the state to respond to icy bridge/road conditions and other adverse impacts from the winter storm. ALDOT will continue to monitor the roadways to make our highways as safe as possible.
Motorists are urged to drive with caution and be alert for work zones and highway maintenance personnel.
ALDOT's mission is to provide a safe, efficient, environmentally and economically sound transportation network across Alabama.
Source: Alabama Department of Transportation
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery to Host Alabama League of Municipalities Convention May 18 – 21
- McCarter Ave. death investigation upgraded to city's 23rd homicide of 2013
- ASU Senior Makes History - First Student to Complete Correctional Dept. Program
- Murphy USA to hold Domestic Violence Awareness event
- Montgomery Court Referral Program to hold job fair