New Probate Judge takes oath in Elmore County | News
MILLBROOK, AL (WSFA) - Elmore County has a new Probate Judge after John Enslen took the oath of office today.
Enslen took his oath at the Millbrook Civic Center in front of a packed crowd. He replaces retired Judge Jimmy Stubbs and will serve a six year term.
Enslen told WSFA 12 News he hopes to move the current probate office out of the old courthouse in Wetumpka.
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery to Host Alabama League of Municipalities Convention May 18 – 21
- McCarter Ave. death investigation upgraded to city's 23rd homicide of 2013
- ASU Senior Makes History - First Student to Complete Correctional Dept. Program
- Murphy USA to hold Domestic Violence Awareness event
- Montgomery Court Referral Program to hold job fair