Prattville woman killed in Cullman County crash | News
CULLMAN CO., AL (WSFA) - Alabama State Troopers are investigating what caused a crash in Cullman County that killed one Prattville woman and injured another.
Authorities say 21-year-old Quaneshia Sabrina Albert of Prattville was killed when the 2006 GMC Yukon she was driving ran off of I-65 at the 299 mile marker in Dodge City. Albert's vehicle struck a guardrail before overturning around 7:20 this morning. Albert was pronounced dead at the scene.
A passenger in the Yukon, 22-year-old Prattville resident Stevonia Nicole Scott was transported to a nearby hospital for treatment of her injuries.
Authorities are still investigating the cause of this crash.
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 2013 Cloverdale-Idlewild Spring Concert Series concludes on Sunday!
- Sunken riverboat again planned as training site for city authorities
- Families seek justice months after brutal triple murder
- Man pleads guilty to cashing fraudulently obtained tax refund checks
- Montgomery Public Schools will be closed Monday in observance of Memorial Day