1 killed, 2 injured in Saturday night crash | News
PRATTVILLE, AL (WSFA) - Alabama State Troopers are investigating the cause of a crash that killed a Deatsville man and injured two others from Prattville.
The crash occurred around 11:30pm Saturday on U.S. Hwy. 31 approximately 10 miles north of Prattville.
Investigators say 55-year-old Deatsville resident Randy Gill Thomas was killed when the 1998 Nissan Frontier he was driving collided with a 1999 Infiniti G30 sedan.
The driver and passenger of the sedan, 20-year-old Reece David Quinnell and his passenger, 24-year-old Stephen Quinnell, both of Prattville, were taken to Baptist Medical Center South in Montgomery for treatment of their injuries.
Authorities did not release any additional details regarding the crash. The cause remains under investigation.
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery to Host Alabama League of Municipalities Convention May 18 – 21
- McCarter Ave. death investigation upgraded to city's 23rd homicide of 2013
- ASU Senior Makes History - First Student to Complete Correctional Dept. Program
- Murphy USA to hold Domestic Violence Awareness event
- Montgomery Court Referral Program to hold job fair