Autauga County outdoor warning siren test cancelled | News
Due to overcast skies and rain in the area, the Autauga EMA has canceled the monthly test of the outdoor warning sirens that was scheduled for today, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 10 a.m.
This change is in effect for this month only. Testing will resume on the first Wednesday in January 2013 at 10 a.m., weather permitting
Source: Autauga County EMA
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 2013 Cloverdale-Idlewild Spring Concert Series concludes on Sunday!
- Sunken riverboat again planned as training site for city authorities
- Families seek justice months after brutal triple murder
- Man pleads guilty to cashing fraudulently obtained tax refund checks
- Montgomery Public Schools will be closed Monday in observance of Memorial Day