Two-vehicle crash injures one person | News
PINE LEVEL, AL (WSFA) - Heavy fog may be to blame for a two-vehicle crash this morning. A passenger car and and 18-wheeler collided on I-65 northbound near mile marker 192. The passenger car caught fire and one injury was reported.
According to Pine Level VFD Assistant Chief Buster Barber, the car hit the back of the tanker truck and it went under the tanker. Fuel spilled onto the car and it caught fire. A woman was burned as a result and transported to the hospital.
The tanker was drivable and returned to Montgomery to dump fuel and get repairs.
Copyright 2012 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Upcoming meetings of the Montgomery County Board of Education
- Warhawks add four local standouts for 2013 season
- Montgomery woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for identity fraud tax refund scam
- Senate passes CAP Congressional Gold Medal bill
- MPS calls special meeting to accept the resignation of an employee TODAY