Missing child poster issued for two Marbury teens | News
MARBURY, AL (WSFA) - The Alabama Department of Public Safety has issued a Missing Child Poster on behalf of the Autauga County Sheriff's Office for two teenage girls last seen in the Marbury area on Wednesday.
Authorities say 14-year-old Chelsea Lee Ashley and 14-year-old Cymone A Stroup were last seen on the school bus en-route to Marbury Middle School on the Morning of November 14. Neither teen returned from school.
Ashley is described as a white teenage female, approximately 5'2" weighing 90 pounds. She has hazel eyes and blonde or strawberry blonde hair.
Stroup is described as a white teenage female, approximately 5'6" weighing 110 pounds. She has blue eyes and blonde or strawberry blonde hair.
Stroup's mother says Cymone and Chelsea left school together. She added that Chelsea has run away from home prior to this incident.
If anyone has information relating to the whereabouts of the two girls they are asked to contact the Autauga County Sheriff's Office at 334-361-2500.
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery to Host Alabama League of Municipalities Convention May 18 – 21
- McCarter Ave. death investigation upgraded to city's 23rd homicide of 2013
- ASU Senior Makes History - First Student to Complete Correctional Dept. Program
- Murphy USA to hold Domestic Violence Awareness event
- Montgomery Court Referral Program to hold job fair