Prattville HS teacher taken to hospital before the start of class this morning | News
PRATTVILLE, AL (WSFA) - Paramedics responded to Prattville High School this morning before classes got underway. School principal Richard Dennis says a teacher had a 'medical condition,' and disputes Facebook messages going around that the school was on lockdown. Dennis also made it clear based on the evidence so far nothing criminal took place.
There had been rumors the teacher had been poisoned, but Dennis indicated that was not the case. Dennis did put students in the gym so paramedics could freely get to the teacher. School officials declined to identify the instructor.
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Air show presence may help bring jobs to state
- Maggie Street Missionary Baptist Church to hold annual church revival service
- Montgomery to host 2013 Southeastern Regional Series Capital of Dreams Criterium and Bicycle Race
- Montgomery Zoo Hosts Military Appreciation Day
- Hannah Chadee Joins Jackson Hospital
- Millbrook boy to take on Washington, make a difference in fight over diabetes
- Millbrook baseball team reaching out to OK team it played over the weekend
- Millbrook dedicates new police and court facility
- Grand Opening Set for New City of Millbrook Police and Municipal Court Complex
- Group's fundraising efforts raise concerns