Accident claims life of Prattville man | News
AUTAUGA COUNTY, AL (WSFA) - Alabama State Troopers are looking in to what caused a fatal car accident in Autauga County early Thursday.
Authorities say 66-year-old Chester Billie Jr. of Prattville was traveling on Autauga County Road 3 around 11:20 a.m. when his 2006 Toyota Tacoma left the roadway and struck a tree. Billie was pronounced dead a short time later.
Troopers continue to look in to what may have caused Billie's vehicle to leave the roadway. He was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the accident.
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for identity fraud tax refund scam
- Senate passes CAP Congressional Gold Medal bill
- MPS calls special meeting to accept the resignation of an employee TODAY
- SUV overturns on Union Street
- Legislature passes bill providing additional protection to the elderly