Mail your letter to Santa by December 10th to ensure North Pole postmark! | Families
Is there really a Santa Claus? Kids will truly believe when Santa writes back!
The U.S. Postal Service can help keep the enchantment of Santa Claus alive by delivering a personalized letter to your child from Jolly Old Saint Nick - postmarked from the North Pole.
- Write a letter to your child from Santa Claus and sign it "From Santa."
- Insert the letter to your child in an envelope addressed to your child with the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE.
- Ensure a First-Class stamp is affixed to the envelope.
- Place the envelope into a large envelope, with appropriate postage, and address the larger envelope to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE, AK 99530-9998
"Letters from Santa" must be mailed to the Anchorage, AK, postmaster no later than December 10, 2012.
Santa's helpers in Anchorage, AK will take care of the rest!
Source: United States Postal Service
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Air show presence may help bring jobs to state
- Maggie Street Missionary Baptist Church to hold annual church revival service
- Montgomery to host 2013 Southeastern Regional Series Capital of Dreams Criterium and Bicycle Race
- Montgomery Zoo Hosts Military Appreciation Day
- Hannah Chadee Joins Jackson Hospital
- Millbrook boy to take on Washington, make a difference in fight over diabetes
- Millbrook baseball team reaching out to OK team it played over the weekend
- Millbrook dedicates new police and court facility
- Grand Opening Set for New City of Millbrook Police and Municipal Court Complex
- Group's fundraising efforts raise concerns