Ceremony & Reception to be Held for Chief Thompson | Events
There will be a ceremonial swearing-in and reception for Police Chief Mark Thompson on the evening of February 28, 2013 at Destiny Church in Prattville.
The schedule for this evening’s events is as follows:
6:30 p.m. Meet & Greet
7:00 p.m. Mayor Gillespie’s Opening Remarks
Judge Louis Colley to officiate swearing-in ceremony
Remarks by Chief Mark Thompson
Benediction by Pastor Rick Rodriguez
7:15 p.m. Reception
“January 15th was an eventful evening that resulted in Mark Thompson being appointed as Prattville’s new police chief,” remarked Mayor Bill Gillespie, Jr. “This ceremony will give family and friends an opportunity to honor his accomplishments, as well as giving our residents an opportunity to get to know Chief Mark Thompson. We’re all looking forward to it and hope that everyone will join us.”
We want to take this opportunity to thank the Prattville Area Chamber of Commerce for organizing the reception portion of the evening’s festivities.
Ceremony & Reception
1852 Highway 14 East, Prattville
Open to the public.
Information Source: City of Prattville
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery to Host Alabama League of Municipalities Convention May 18 – 21
- McCarter Ave. death investigation upgraded to city's 23rd homicide of 2013
- ASU Senior Makes History - First Student to Complete Correctional Dept. Program
- Murphy USA to hold Domestic Violence Awareness event
- Montgomery Court Referral Program to hold job fair