LifeSouth is hosting a blood drive in Prattville today | Events
LifeSouth Community Blood Centers are in need of all blood types as the blood inventory continues to hover at emergency levels.
LifeSouth urges all eligible donors who are feeling healthy to come out and support their communities by donating blood as soon as possible. Donors must be 17 or older, or 16 with parental permission, weigh a minimum of 110 pounds and be in good health. A photo ID is also required.
LifeSouth is hosting a blood drive in Prattville today:
- Hunter Hills Church of Christ from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Please help LifeSouth build its supply of all blood types by donating at this drive.
For more information about LifeSouth Community Blood Centers, visit their website or call 334-260-0803.
Donors can also donate blood any time at the Donor Center in Montgomery. It is located at 4193 Carmichael Road.
Source: LifeSouth Blood Centers, Inc.
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 2013 Cloverdale-Idlewild Spring Concert Series concludes on Sunday!
- Sunken riverboat again planned as training site for city authorities
- Families seek justice months after brutal triple murder
- Man pleads guilty to cashing fraudulently obtained tax refund checks
- Montgomery Public Schools will be closed Monday in observance of Memorial Day