Autauta Co. Family Support Center Mardis Gras Bash planned for Feb. 1 | Events
Autauga County Family Support Center's 7th Annual Mardi Gras Bash fundraiser will be held on Friday, February 1st at Doster Center in Prattville. This annual event raises money to help with family educational programs aimed at preventing child abuse, neglect and shaken baby syndrome. The Sweet Young 'Uns will be performing live for a 3rd year in a row, New Orleans style cuisine will be served and a fantastic silent auction will be available for shopping. Tickets $30 each and BYOB. Sponsorships are available: King level -$600 with reserved table, 8 tickets, party favors and table signage. Queen level - $350 with small reserved table, 6 tickets, table decorations and signage. All sponsors receive publicity and promotion through media and print advertising. Credit cards will be accepted for sponsorships, tickets sales and silent auction items the night of the event. For more information, please call 361-4703, 558-5941 or email email@example.com.
Information Source: Autauga County Family Support Center
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Garrett Elementary holds end of year Teacher Appreciation and Field Day
- Parents make tough decisions about kids' summer activities
- ASU alumna gets leadership position at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center
- ASU volleyball coaches to act as sports envoys with China to help youth in earthquake areas!
- Mrs. Alabama, Lettermen of the Iron Bowl to attend Jubilee Run for Cancer