Prattville Will Participate in State Severe Weather Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday | Events
Beginning at 12:01 a.m. (CST) on Friday, February 22, 2013, and ending at twelve midnight on Sunday February 24, 2013, Alabama will hold its second annual sales tax holiday giving shoppers the opportunity to purchase certain severe-weather preparedness supplies free of sales or use tax.
On January 8, 2013, the Prattville City Council passed an ordinance exempting certain “covered items” from the Municipal Sales and Use Tax on the weekend noted above.
For more information, please visit the Alabama Department of Revenue Sales Tax Holiday web page.
Information Source: City of Prattville
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery to Host Alabama League of Municipalities Convention May 18 – 21
- McCarter Ave. death investigation upgraded to city's 23rd homicide of 2013
- ASU Senior Makes History - First Student to Complete Correctional Dept. Program
- Murphy USA to hold Domestic Violence Awareness event
- Montgomery Court Referral Program to hold job fair