Autauga Co. Master Gardeners hosting 'Lunch and Learn' tomorrow | Events
Autauga County Master Gardeners Association invites you to their 2013 Lunch and Learn series, to be held on the first Tuesday of the Month from February through May.
Tomorrow's topic is Seed Starting
Upcoming topics include:
- March 5th - Composting/Worm Composting
- April 2nd - Square Foot Vegetable Gardening
- May 7th - Herbs
Lunch and Learn will be held from noon until 1 p.m. at Trinity Methodist Church in Prattville. This is a free program. Bring a sack lunch and they will provide drinks.
For more information, contact the Autauga County Extension Office at (334) 361-7273 or visit their website.
Source: Alabama Cooperative Extension System, Autauga County Office
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery to Host Alabama League of Municipalities Convention May 18 – 21
- McCarter Ave. death investigation upgraded to city's 23rd homicide of 2013
- ASU Senior Makes History - First Student to Complete Correctional Dept. Program
- Murphy USA to hold Domestic Violence Awareness event
- Montgomery Court Referral Program to hold job fair