Autauga Co. Master Gardeners announce 'Lunch and Learn' topics for 2013 | Events
Autauga County Master Gardeners Association invites you to their 2013 Lunch and Learn series, to be held on the first Tuesday of the Month from February through May.
Lunch and Learn topics are as follows:
- February 5th - Seed Starting
- March 5th - Composting/Worm Composting
- April 2nd - Square Foot Vegetable Gardening
- May 7th - Herbs
Lunch and Learn will be held from noon until 1 p.m. at Trinity Methodist Church in Prattville. This is a free program. Bring a sack lunch and they will provide drinks.
For more information, contact the Autauga County Extension Office at (334) 361-7273 or visit their website.
Source: Alabama Cooperative Extension System, Autauga County Office
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Air show presence may help bring jobs to state
- Maggie Street Missionary Baptist Church to hold annual church revival service
- Montgomery to host 2013 Southeastern Regional Series Capital of Dreams Criterium and Bicycle Race
- Montgomery Zoo Hosts Military Appreciation Day
- Hannah Chadee Joins Jackson Hospital
- Millbrook boy to take on Washington, make a difference in fight over diabetes
- Millbrook baseball team reaching out to OK team it played over the weekend
- Millbrook dedicates new police and court facility
- Grand Opening Set for New City of Millbrook Police and Municipal Court Complex
- Group's fundraising efforts raise concerns