Central Alabama Master Gardeners Association's 'lunch & learn' session coming up | Events
The Central Alabama Master Gardeners Association is set to host a "lunch and learn" session each month.
Sessions will be held on the second Wednesday of the month from 12 - 1 p.m. at the Elmore County Extension Office, located at 340 Queen Ann Road in Wetumpka.
This month's meeting will be held on January 9th. The topic is winter pruning of plants and roses.
Upcoming programs include:
- February 13th - Seed starting
- March 13th – Making your own potting soil and soil testing
- April 10th – Raised beds and the home vegetable garden
- May 8th – Houseplants
- June 12th – Hydrangeas
- July 10th – Harvesting and using herbs
- August 14th – Planting a fall vegetable garden
- September 11th – Southern heirloom gardening
- October 9th – Planting and growing garlic
- November 13th – Recycling yard and kitchen wastes (composting)
- December 11th – Decorating with natural materials
For more information, visit the Elmore County Extension Office's website or call them at 334-567-6301.
Source: Elmore County Master Gardeners Association