Public invited to attend base restoration advisory board meeting | Events
MAXWELL AIR FORCE BASE, Ala. – The Maxwell/Gunter Installation Restoration Advisory Board meets at 6 p.m., April 16, in the county commission map room at the Montgomery County Courthouse Administrative Annex III, 101 S. Lawrence Street.
The board, which is made up of Air Force and community representatives, is designed to promote the exchange of information regarding environmental restoration issues between base personnel and the members of the local community. The agenda includes an update on the progress of the Environmental Restoration Program.
Meetings are open to the public.
Information Source: Maxwell Air Force Base
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for identity fraud tax refund scam
- Senate passes CAP Congressional Gold Medal bill
- MPS calls special meeting to accept the resignation of an employee TODAY
- SUV overturns on Union Street
- Legislature passes bill providing additional protection to the elderly