George L. Beck, Jr., United States Attorney for the Middle District of Alabama, announced that six people were convicted by a jury in federal district court of conspiring to distribute powder cocaine and cocaine base. Defendant William Jerome Davis was also found guilty of money laundering.
The six defendants convicted are:
- Willie Jerome Davis, a.k.a. “Mobey”, age 52, of Elmore, Alabama
- Eulanda Lashade Trimble, a.k.a. “Yo Yo”, age 33, of Montgomery, Alabama
- Clifton Pettus, a.k.a. “Biscuit”, age 33, of Montgomery, Alabama
- Robert Marshall, a.k.a. “Big Daddy”, age 39, of Montgomery, Alabama
- William James Reese, age 38, of Deatsville, Alabama
- Eric Orlando Reese, age 38, of Montgomery, Alabama
All defendants were found guilty after a two and half week trial before Chief United States District Judge W.