Deatsville man sentenced to prison for abusing his twin boys | Crime
PRATTVILLE, AL (WSFA) - An Elmore County man has been sentenced to prison for child abuse involving his two young sons.
An Autauga County Judge sentenced 22-year-old Mohamad Osman of Deatsville to serve 20 years in prison following his conviction on aggravated child abuse charges.
Authorities say the child abuse involved Osman's twin boys who were only one-year-old at the time of the reported abuse.
Due to the sensitive nature of the case, no additional details could be released.
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery to Host Alabama League of Municipalities Convention May 18 – 21
- McCarter Ave. death investigation upgraded to city's 23rd homicide of 2013
- ASU Senior Makes History - First Student to Complete Correctional Dept. Program
- Murphy USA to hold Domestic Violence Awareness event
- Montgomery Court Referral Program to hold job fair