Road rage leads to attempted murder charge | Crime
PRATTVILLE, AL (WSFA) - A Prattville man was taken into custody after police say a case of road rage ended with the man pulling a gun on someone.
According to Prattville Police, authorities responded to an incident on March 14 on North Memorial Drive after a man became upset after he was cut off in traffic. Police say 48-year-old Paul Randall Hollon followed the vehicle that cut him off to the parking lot of a business. Hollon got out of his vehicle and confronted the driver. He then became agitated and took a swing at the other driver. Eventually, Hollon walked back to his vehicle, grabbed a shotgun, and fired at the driver and passenger in the other vehicle.
Hollon was located by Autauga County Sheriff's deputies at his residence and taken into custody. He has since been charged with Attempted Murder and Menacing. Hollon is currently behind bars in the Autauga Metro Jail under $60,000.00 bond.
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery to Host Alabama League of Municipalities Convention May 18 – 21
- McCarter Ave. death investigation upgraded to city's 23rd homicide of 2013
- ASU Senior Makes History - First Student to Complete Correctional Dept. Program
- Murphy USA to hold Domestic Violence Awareness event
- Montgomery Court Referral Program to hold job fair