Visit Gilmore Ford on November 15th to participate in 'Random Acts of Fusion' | Community Spirit
On November 15th, make plans to join the folks at Gilmore Ford and participate in Random Acts of Fusion, a nationwide event to introduce the all-new 2013 Ford Fusion.
But this event is about more than just cars. You can help make a difference in someone's life simply by showing up!
Gilmore Ford will be making a donation to Be The Match on behalf of Dawson Parker, who is suffering from bone marrow failure. All you have to do is attend the event and Ford will donate $10 to Be The Match.
You can also enter to win a new 2013 Ford Fusion and other great prizes!
Paul Lewis with Gilmore Ford says that while this event is a way too show off their new products, the theme of the night is about raising money for Dawson Parker and raising awareness about Bone Marrow Disease.
Fore more information, visit Gilmore Ford's website.
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Air show presence may help bring jobs to state
- Maggie Street Missionary Baptist Church to hold annual church revival service
- Montgomery to host 2013 Southeastern Regional Series Capital of Dreams Criterium and Bicycle Race
- Montgomery Zoo Hosts Military Appreciation Day
- Hannah Chadee Joins Jackson Hospital
- Millbrook boy to take on Washington, make a difference in fight over diabetes
- Millbrook baseball team reaching out to OK team it played over the weekend
- Millbrook dedicates new police and court facility
- Grand Opening Set for New City of Millbrook Police and Municipal Court Complex
- Group's fundraising efforts raise concerns