Guardian Credit Union Launches “Young & Free Alabama”…”Are You Our Next Spokester?” Job Search | Business
If you are social media savvy, a video natural, and a creative blogger, you may be the next Young and Free Spokester for Guardian Credit Union.
Guardian Credit Union has launched a program geared toward reaching the River Region’s 18-25 year old market and helping them to “Get Money Smart.” Alabama’s future innovators, professionals, and entrepreneurs are today’s dreamers; and Guardian Credit Union’s next Spokester will certainly be landing the ultimate dream job including:
- A competitive salary for 1-year
- An Apple MacBook Pro notebook computer
- An HD video camera with mic & accessories
- An iPhone with a paid contract
Guardian Credit Union’s Young and Free Alabama Spokester will create and post daily blog entries and weekly video blogs, travel, attend, and speak at events promoting the credit union and financial and social topics relevant to 18-25 year olds, and most importantly, have the creative ability to live and work ‘young and free’ in an effort to financially educate and entertain their peers.
Self-motivated, dynamic, and creative 18-25 year olds savvy with writing and the film and editing process who think they have what it takes to be Guardian Credit Union’s next Young and Free Alabama Spokester and serve as the voice of the River Region’s “Gen Y” should log onto www.youngfreealabama.com to find out how to snag the job of a lifetime.
For more information on Guardian Credit Union, you can visit our website at www.myguardiancu.com or call 244-9999.
Information Source: Guardian Credit Union
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Legislature passes bill providing additional protection to the elderly
- Montgomery County Sheriff's Office to hold Firearms Familiarization Course
- The Gathering of Eagles Welcome the Class of 2013 at Riverwalk Stadium
- Chick-fil-A Founder Selects Montgomery Team Member to Receive Chain’s Top Scholarship May 22
- Garrett Elementary holds end of year Teacher Appreciation and Field Day