ATF conducting investigation at Autaugaville business | Business
AUTAUGAVILLE, AL (WSFA) - A federal investigation is underway at an Autaugaville business by the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.
ATF agents were seen coming in and out of the Minnow Bucket, a hunting supply and bait store on Hwy. 14 in Autaugaville on Thursday morning. All ATF spokesman Bill Bass says an ATF firearms investigation us under way.
While Autauga County Sheriff Herbie Johnson was on the scene, he was unable to comment due to the federal investigation.
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Air show presence may help bring jobs to state
- Maggie Street Missionary Baptist Church to hold annual church revival service
- Montgomery to host 2013 Southeastern Regional Series Capital of Dreams Criterium and Bicycle Race
- Montgomery Zoo Hosts Military Appreciation Day
- Hannah Chadee Joins Jackson Hospital
- Millbrook boy to take on Washington, make a difference in fight over diabetes
- Millbrook baseball team reaching out to OK team it played over the weekend
- Millbrook dedicates new police and court facility
- Grand Opening Set for New City of Millbrook Police and Municipal Court Complex
- Group's fundraising efforts raise concerns