ATF conducting investigation at Autaugaville business | Business
AUTAUGAVILLE, AL (WSFA) - A federal investigation is underway at an Autaugaville business by the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.
ATF agents were seen coming in and out of the Minnow Bucket, a hunting supply and bait store on Hwy. 14 in Autaugaville on Thursday morning. All ATF spokesman Bill Bass says an ATF firearms investigation us under way.
While Autauga County Sheriff Herbie Johnson was on the scene, he was unable to comment due to the federal investigation.
Top Prattville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery to Host Alabama League of Municipalities Convention May 18 – 21
- McCarter Ave. death investigation upgraded to city's 23rd homicide of 2013
- ASU Senior Makes History - First Student to Complete Correctional Dept. Program
- Murphy USA to hold Domestic Violence Awareness event
- Montgomery Court Referral Program to hold job fair